Monday 26 November 2012

Printer's Tray

In May last year - yes, it was that long ago - I bought a printer's tray at one of the Frome Vintage Bazaars. I'd wanted one of these for a while, having seen them featured in home magazines and on blogs. They always look so interesting and, well, homely, filled with small nic-nacs and various bits of 'stuff'. So when I saw this one, I snapped it up. I think I paid £30, which is probably a bit steep, but I'm not very good at haggling.

And this is the wall ear-marked for said printer's tray.

And finally, just 17 months after buying it, the tray was hung.
Apologies for badly-lit photo.
And it was time to start filling it with tiny tat. Except I couldn't really find any.
So, it turns out that the printer's tray (or this one in particular) isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Although Little Red Riding Hood at least has a home.
And does it also give me a licence to go out and indulge in some tiny tat shopping?

1 comment:

  1. I had one of these, bought it at a flea market in Frankfurt years ago, it got lost in our last move and I miss it. I filled it with tiny houses and such from places we visited. Yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)