Sunday 5 April 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

A very quick posting, between feeding, burping and nappy changing, to say a huge 'thank you' to everyone who has sent cards and gifts or left comments on the blog following the birth of Arthur. You are all very, very kind; I had no idea we even knew so many people!


And, just because I am the doting mother and want to bore you all senseless, here's another photo of Arthur, aged four days old enjoying his first trip out in Henley; he had a very middle-class outing - Caffe Nero followed by Waitrose... Here he is in the salami aisle.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you are showing Arthur the ropes.....and I am delighted you are enjoying being a mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)