Monday 16 April 2012

Heading North

I'm super-excited because this evening Family W are heading north. We're stopping off in Wigan for the night, then hubby and I will be leaving DC for some quality time with Grandma and Grandad while we hot foot it to Edinburgh. Ahh, lovely, lovely Edinburgh. Hubby has to go for a two-day work thing, and I get to tag along and go shopping, sightseeing, shopping, people-watching, coffee drinking, wandering, shopping, reading, sightseeing and did I mention, shopping?

We LURVE Edinburgh. It is high on our list of places we would happily move to (although the weather does put me off a bit), so I am very much looking forward to going back for a few days. My plans revolve around a visit to the Morningside district (and in particular Loopy Lorna's Tea House) and a little bit of a wander round the Old Town and Prince's Street areas. And that's about it. Nice and relaxing. I've packed four books and five magazines. Over optimistic? Moi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)