Saturday 8 August 2015

Can I Bake You a Cake?

I'm not running the tearoom anymore. I didn't talk about it much on here when I was running it, in fact I didn't blog very much at all, as it took up so much of my time. But now I have my life back and can spend time doing other things. Except those other things seem to involve a lot of baking (and eating), so no change there. Although, at the moment I'm at least baking to my own schedule and baking what I want to, rather than having to bake for the tearoom.

But, that could all change as I've now decided to start a little business (in the loosest sense of the word; if there's anything that running the tearoom taught me, it's that I'm not a natural businesswoman.) The business is called Can I Bake You a Cake?, and you can probably work out what that involves. I have a FaceBook page, if you'd like to search for it and give a 'like' that would be fabulous, although that's about as far as I've got in terms of advertising. I have plans for fliers and posters, but those plans are just in my head at the moment; one day I'll get round to printing them. In the meantime, would you like to have a look at some of the yumminess I can bake? Probably best not to look if you're hungry though...

Dotty Cake - choc sponge, choc buttercream and giant choc buttons

All-butter shortbread

Bakewell Tart

Treacle Tart

Millionaire's Shortbread

Choc Chip Shortbread Cookies

Chelsea Buns
Just a few of the scrumptious things on offer!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)