Thursday 6 May 2010

I'm Still Here!

I can hardly believe how long it's been since I last posted on here; excuses? Hmm, busy with work, busy with DC and then I just found that the longer it went without posting, the harder it was to get back into it. Does that make sense? There seemed like so many things I could write about that there were too many things and I didn't know where to start.

But I have to get back into posting on here, so here I am! At the moment we are enjoying a family holiday in Devon:

Tuesday we went had a trip to lovely Dulverton and then on to Exmoor to scatter my Dad's ashes (hope it's not illegal - please don't report me to the authorities!)

Wednesday we went to Teignmouth and DC had his first trip to the beach; not hugely successful from his point of view - everytime he touched the sand with hands or feet it made him cry! But we enjoyed ourselves - picnic on the beach, a walk along the prom with an ice cream, then losing some money on the pier ("better than Vegas" as hubby said!) Then we drove to Totnes and had a walk up and down Fore Street - a very impressive collection of shops; I didn't realise quite how "alternative" Totnes was, lots of 'green'-ness going on. Very nice it was too.



Today we went to South Molton for the market; a very nice little town, despite the rain!

News of DC: he's now staanding up and "cruising" a little. A whole new dimension to his world, and ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)