Monday 25 October 2010

Laa Laa's Secret Santa Swap


I've signed up for another swap! This time it's a Christmas one. I know who I'm sending my gifts to, but I can't tell you or it wouldn't be a secret now, would it?! Suffice to say, the person I've been given doesn't live 'down south'. That's all I'm saying, so don't try and fool me into giving the game away with your crafty little questions. Now I need to read back through this person's blog and try to glean as much info as possible about her/him (ha!) from what s/he's written about what s/he likes, dislikes, wants, needs, desires, etc, etc. And then I have to beg, borrow, make and procure suitable gifties. Sounds like fun?!
I sent off my Pumpkin Patch Swap gifts to Tracy at Mad About Bags a few days ago and she's emailed to tell me the parcel has arrived. She's being very, very good and not opening her gifts until I receive my parcel from her; I hope she likes what I've sent. Just as soon as she opens up the parcel I'll post a photo of what was in it.
Oh, and last night I finished the other wristwarmer; just a little more sewing up to do and then I can show the pair in their full glory.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for you lovely comment. I've got a cross stitch to finish, which is an xmas pressie for someone. As soon as that is done I'll be on to the knitting! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)