Me! What a lovely way to start the new blogging year.
TopChelseaGirl over at How Soon Is Now? has very kindly sent me the Liebster Award. Thank you!
Apparently "Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Liebster is a way to show a little Blog Love to bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers and I fit in there about 10 times over, although for quite some time now I've been unable to see who my followers are (although I can see the number in my dashboard) and I can't see how many followers other bloggers have. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Anyway, because of this I don't know if the bloggers I'm nominating have more than or fewer than 200 followers and I hope that my nominations don't offend!
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you (done!)
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog (done!)
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (done!)
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers. (fingers crossed!)
5. And most of all - have fun! (will do!)
So, without further ado, here are my five nominations:
where Sue inspires us to live more simply (and frugally)
where Steph inspires us with her vintage finds and life in general
where Jenny inspires us to buy a holiday home with tales of her place in Italy, knitting and life in Scotland
here Claire inspires us to read more with her book reviews
where Hen inspires us to embrace the 1940s, quilts and vintage finds
If you're not already a follower/reader of these blogs, I can highly recommend them.