Wednesday 17 September 2008

Where Shall We Go On Our Next Trip?

Now that I have become a wuss about flying, and considering I also found Europe to be somewhat dull it would appear that the options for our next trip/holiday are somewhat limited. Not to mention the fact that there is a baby on board which also limits the options both pre and post birth - ie my attempts at scaling Everest might have to be put on hold til next year and our planned trip on the Trans-Siberian Railway might have to wait til the baby is boarding at Eton (I think they take boarders from age 3 - is that right?!)

So, imagine my delight when I stumbled across a 77 night round the world cruise, departing from Dover so no flying necessary. Unfortunately the delight turned to un-delight when hubby said it was too expensive. Bah humbug, what an old misery he is. Doesn't the monther of his unborn child deserve a nice holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)