Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays!

Ayyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm so behind with my blogging!! I just haven't had the time to sit at the computer and indulge in a bit of wittering. Firstly there was New York, then came the snow which left hubby stranded in the US and me home alone with the small boy and a snowed-in car, then hubby finally managed to get home and then we headed ooop north for a week over Christmas and then we came home and I fell into a post-Christmas stupor and now here we are, 2011 and I've so much to catch up on! Deeeeeep breath.

Anyway, this is simply by way of saying - I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and here's to a healthy and happy 2011.

I promise to do some retro-blogging very soon to catch up on what happened in December, if only to get it straight in my own head.

1 comment:

  1. happy new year Justine sounds like you had a rather hectic December, can't wait to find out what you got up to in New York!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)