Monday 9 March 2009

D-Day Plus Six

Well, I must say I really didn't expect to ever be writing that as a blog post title. I honestly assumed DC would be here by now, but clearly the little darling has other ideas. I have an appointment at the antenatal clinic tomorrow morning where they will give be giving DC a stern talking to about the importance of making an appearance in the very foreseeable future. And if that doesn't work, they'll give me a date to be induced. Not something I'm looking forward to, if truth be told, as I'd much rather things happened naturally, but it would seem that beggars can't be choosers.

Friday the 13th is getting ever closer, and so the chances of DC popping out on that fateful day increase. However, looking on the bright side, if I do go in to labour then, at least hubby and I will be spared the agony that is Comic Relief/Red Nose Day. If it happens, I'll let you know which is worse: giving birth or watching an entire evening of Comic Relief on the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)