Wednesday 21 January 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Hubby!

Today is hubby's thirty-%^&*$th (not sure he'll thank me if I broadcast it) birthday - poor old chap. Still, as he always likes to remind me, he's not as old as I am (by all of seven-and-a-half weeks.)

This time last year we celebrated his birthday by spending a night at the fabulous Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, which is just a totally crazy and totally American kind of place. We stayed in the Misty Rock room with its waterfall shower (sorry, no photos I'm afraid), had drinks at the Silver Bar (look at that lovely, delicious, delectable pre-pregnancy glass of wine I was about to enjoy)ate a huge slice of birthday cake in the Copper Cafe and had dinner in the Gold Rush SteakhouseAll in all, quite an experience.
So, hubby what did you do in the year since your last birthday? You visited seven American states (or was it eight?), Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Honduras, Belize, and Canada. Spent a month living in New York. Took a three-week road-trip though Europe with stops in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and France. You started a new job as an international businessman. And you got me up the duff.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Home Extensions Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)