Monday 15 December 2008

Three Long, Oops I Mean Lovely, Years



On Wednesday 10th hubby & I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. One, two, three - ahhhhhh. For my pressie, hubby took me to Cliveden for afternoon tea, which was served in the library - sooooooooooooooooooo lovely.We had fabulous finger sandwiches with smoked salmon, beef, tomato, egg, and chicken; eight varieties of cake; and warm scones with jam and clotted cream.When we had finished eating we decided we didn't want to leave so sat out in the Great Hallwhere hubby indulged in a G&T while I wondered whether it would be possible to go in to labour there and then and give birth in the library. How fabulous that would be. Must book afternoon tea again for the beginning of March...
And since hubby is an international businessman I bought him a leather passport cover and a bottle of Blue Sapphire gin as his anniversary gift. Leather is the traditional gift for a third anniversary, while crystal or glass is the modern gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)