Tuesday 20 August 2013

Retirement Bucket List: Strike One

Go me! Less than a week into my enforced retirement and I've already been able to strike one item off the Bucket List (see here for the list in all its six-point glory.) As predicted, it was item no. 2: Put WD40 on squeaky door handles, that was the first retirement project to be tackled. The fact that I was able to put my hands on the WD40 almost immediately in the Black Hole of Calcutta  garage certainly helped.

Now, hold on to your hats and be prepared for some of the most exciting blog action shots you are ever likely to see.
Door into open plan room
Door into snug
Door into guest bedroom
Door into ensuite
There were more (such interesting photos as: door into our bedroom, door into DC's bedroom, door into spare room, door into bathroom), but I didn't want to get you all worked up and hyperventilating. Still, I thought at least the photos would prove that I have actually made a start on my Retirement Bucket List. Impressive, non?

4 comments:

  1. Well I'm impressed, you made a to do list and ticked something off it, in the school holidays! I never manage that - what's next on the list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DC is still at nursery (although it is his last day tomorrow = sad face) so I can't use the holidays to explain my lack of action on the rest of the list!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)