Friday 10 October 2008

Me and Boris Sitting in a Tree...

You know, being pregnant can do funny things to your body. Aside from the obvious - ie the bump - there is the affect that it can have on your hormones so you end up getting tearful at Andrex adverts. Apparently, I should also blame the hormones for the strange dreams (nightmares?) I've been having recently too. The other night hubby had to wake me up as I was crying in my sleep when I dreamt that I was at the hospital and about to have a very long needle stuck through my belly button - ouch! However, something even worse than that happened in my dream on Wednesday night: I dreamt I was having an affair with Boris Johnson, late lamented MP of Henley and now Mayor of London.


Quite a looker, wouldn't you agree?

Hubby was most amused when I told him about this; although I'm not sure if I mentioned the fact that the Boris of my dreams was a really good kisser (must be those big lips of his), and I was really rather enjoying my little fling... Still, it's not really my fault - I'm at the mercy of my hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)