Tuesday 4 August 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Am busy being a full-time mum and part-time employee so barely have time to scratch my nose let alone do some blogging in between nappy-changing, bottle-giving, pushchair-pushing, reading The Times business section (that's the work bit, in case you were wondering), proofreading (also work), going out for lunch, going out for coffee, going to a wedding, reading magazines, going shopping. Oops. Looks like maybe I'm not so busy after all.

I need to blog about the wedding, the new kitchen, W.O.R.K., D.I.E.T., magazine update, the office relocation. I know I need to blog, but I just can't seem to find the time, the energy or the inclination to do a full-on posting at the moment. DC wants you to know how sad I am about this situation:

But I promise to get cracking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)