Thursday 27 September 2012

House Renovation. One Year (and then some) On. 10.09.12

Here's the hallway minus the stair carpet and the new flooring back in September 2011.
And now: carpet and flooring in situ.
Then:
Latex gloop all dry in the hallway; ready and waiting for the oak flooring to be fitted.
Now:
oak flooring fitted; the single toddler shoe is an optional extra
Then:
latex gloop all dry in the dining area.
Now:
you can hardly see the wood for the trees.
Then:
more dry gloop.

Now:
makes you wonder what was the point of getting flooring.
Then:
Upstairs, DC's room seems ready (apart from the carpet.)
Now.
Then.
Now.
Then.
Now.
Then.
Now.
Then.
Now.
Then.
Now.
I think it's fairly obvious from these photos that I don't bother tidying up before I take the shots. Clearly I'm a big fan of 'keeping it real'...
And finally a very odd shot of the hearth in the snug.
Then.
Now.
And on a completely different note, I found a photo on my phone of the photo in a magazine (poss Country Living, or Period Living - I feel bad about not being able to attribute it properly) that inspired my 'twigs in a jug' look, as discussed in the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)